Please note that an author of an accepted paper must REGISTER to attend the symposium and to PRESENT the paper. Only the presented papers at conference will be published in the Proceedings. Papers that do not meet these requirements will not be published. No exceptions.
Full Paper Preparation
Submit your full paper through EDAS system.
Submission is active now. Please visit EDAS system.
Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER (4-6 pages) – reporting original research relevant for the conference. In the submitted paper should be explained the significance of the contribution, used methods and results, emphasizing the advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee be able to understand the originality and the value of the work.
Technical Program Committee will review the paper manuscripts. Authors of accepted full papers, must submit the final manuscript according the deadline, register for the event, and attend the symposium to present their papers. The maximum length for final form of papers is 6 pages. No exceptions.
LaTeX Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB)
- Template (ZIP, 700 KB) Updated July 2018
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
Tips: Be sure to use the template’s IEEE conference mode. See template documentation for details. Select Save when the File Download window appears. The files cannot open directly from the server.
- Please visit Overleaf and sign in using your IEEE Account to utilize the templates and collaboration features of Overleaf.
Paper Submission Deadline: May 19, 2019
Paper Acceptance/Rejection Notification: June 15, 2019
Camera-Ready Paper Submission, Copyright Form, and Registration: July 17, 2019
Papers will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Once manuscripts have been submitted to EDAS, they may be assigned reviews. At this point, authors’ will not be able to update manuscripts until the next phase of the review process.
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with user name and password.
1. Visit https://edas.info/N25889 and click the New Users link.
2. Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation(company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
3. You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
4. You can then return to the EDAS log-in page(http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
Please login and follow the following steps:
1. Select the appropriate track (Regular or Special Sessions).
2. Enter the title of the paper and indicate the paper authors.
3. Select the Topic Area your full paper falls under.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. The next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded. The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
*Review Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your full paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the full paper file via the web or via FTP.
NOTE: If you upload PDF failure, the problems such as Bookmarks are not allowed. One or more fonts that are not embedded are prompted.
The duration of each presentation is 20 minutes, including the discussions. Authors should limit the presentation to 15 minutes to allow for 5 minutes of questions.
An LCD projector and a computer with MS Power Point & Adobe Acrobat Reader will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
All presentations at Conference will be oral presentations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BRING THE PRESENTATION ON A USB MEMORY STICK IN ORDER TO TRANSFER IT TO THE COMPUTER IN THE PRESENTATION ROOM. Files can be uploaded to the computers in the lecture rooms during the breaks between the sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems, speakers are advised to bring their presentation in .ppt .pptx or .pdf versions on the USB flash memory stick.
Be warned that movies embedded in the presentations are not guaranteed to be played. In addition, avoid using fonts that are not present in the Windows operating systems.
Speakers should arrive in their session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their session to report to the Chair.
The accepted and presented papers in conference will be published in IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex.
As post-publication, the Special Issue of Sensors Open Journal MDPI is considered. This issue will promote results that were presented at conference. The Special Issue will contain papers selected considering the results of peer review of the manuscripts submitted by the participants to Conference, the papers that will be presented and also selected by the section chairs as appropriate as topics and quality, with Sensors MDPI Journal. Each manuscript shall be within the SCOPE of the Sensors MDPI and based on a paper published in the Conference Proceedings and presented at conference. Moreover, the manuscript MUST be significantly extended beyond the scope of the proceedings paper (in terms of the overall TECHNICAL content and research results).